You want to access your Camera on Chrome

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

You want to access your Camera on Chrome

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well as some may know there is a Chrome app for the Amcrest Camera and DVR and NVR view that you can install... However some still for what ever reason want to use Chrome... So while this works. I can't say that it is as good as the Amcrest Google add on app...

Bring up Google. Type in google "Chrome IE tab" in search. First one listed should come up from Chrome that is the one I would install (Did). I wouldn't mess with other web pages that claim to have the add on...

Anyway click on the link and then download the IE Extension. Then on the right side of Chrome will be a little E next to your address bar. Click the E and then a new address bar comes up with a E in front of it. In the bar next to the E type in your Camera or DVR Ip address. It may ask you again once for the web view or what ever plug in it was asking for. Click yes to install and close chrome. let it finish install. Then Bring chrome up again. Press the E type in the IP for Camera or DVR and there you go working in Chrome.... See some pictures below.. By the way this is more FOOTAGE then anyone has seen on my cameras Only showing ones that don't really matter in way of security there are other cameras that cover the same area besides the one with my Charger lol... However to get there you would pass 10 other cameras anyway lol.. First Picture is of both address bars covered up some bookmarks and DVR manufacture... Second one only IE address bar it was easier then having to use paint brush to make cover up lol...
Screenshot (540).png
Screenshot (540).png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 728 times
Screenshot (543).png
Screenshot (543).png (648.59 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Be Safe.