Yes I bird watch with my Cameras lol

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Yes I bird watch with my Cameras lol

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I thought I would add what I seen in my backyard the other day. The first picture was where it was sitting and the second picture was just as it started to fly away. The first picture is in Main where the second was in Sub not that I wanted it there just where it happen to be in the moment.
Screenshot (2628).jpg
Screenshot (2628).jpg (498.37 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
Screenshot (2630).jpg
Screenshot (2630).jpg (244.66 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
Be Safe.
jack7

Re: Yes I bird watch with my Cameras lol

Post by jack7 »

My guess would be that is a juvenile red-tailed hawk, but it's tricky to identify.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Yes I bird watch with my Cameras lol

Post by Revo2Maxx »

It is a Beautiful Hawk. I thought the same thing however as you said it is hard to say for sure. It is young and colors are not 100% at what it would be as an adult. I wasn't able to get it because using WebUI or even NVR PTZ controls are not as fast and good as I am used to using a Joystick. However it nabbed a 2 foot snake, Tossed it and grabbed it again and returned to a tree out of my Cameras view. While I seen it capture the snake I wasn't able to capture the image. Tried to setup on a different POE NVR so I could full time record however it is causing network lag to my main NVR. Really not sure what the issue is however it is full time recording now to my 2108E-HS and connected to POE port. IT worked better when I had it connected using a 3amp 24vac Power supply.
Be Safe.