Video Detection Not Working

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Carlo

Video Detection Not Working

Post by Carlo »

Hey

I'm having trouble with the video detection .... I had it working before, but it was so annoying with all of the emails I turned it off .... now I want to get it back working and it doesn't send me notifications or record to the cloud or my SD Card .... are there some other settings I need to turn on? Is there a checklist to make sure I'm doing everything right ....? and of course I just did the feedback and gave 5 stars lol.

Thanks
Carlo
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Video Detection Not Working

Post by Melvin »

Hello,

Did you turn off motion detection using the cloud app or the Amcrest view app? If it does not work, try logging into the web interface of the camera through a computer using IP address and then make sure that the recording schedule is properly set. In the app also, under advanced recording option, you can set the schedule for motion detection.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us