unable to view events on cloud

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
planesman

unable to view events on cloud

Post by planesman »

for the last few days I am unable to view events on amcrest cloud acct. I have two cameras and have been receiving email alerts for motion on both cameras , but now only one camera will post events on cloud acct. I have checked camera test on cloud acct and both cameras say they are functioning correct.
Even though the camera test says healthy only one camera will show live view. Both cameras work fine on phone app amcrest pro.
James.S

Re: unable to view events on cloud

Post by James.S »

planesman,

I am sorry to hear you are running into issues with your cloud. There are a few things that could have been the cause, however, I would highly advise you do an easy test that I found fixes this issue most often.

Simply remove the problem camera from the cloud, Power off the device after and then power it back on after a few minutes. Re-add the device to the cloud and see if the issue is still persisting.

If you still are running into this issue or it comes back after some time please reach out to our support email([email protected]) and the Team and Myself would be more than happy to assist you.