The moment a cat sees another cats toy their dinner lol

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

The moment a cat sees another cats toy their dinner lol

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So last night while looking at one of my cameras I seen what I thought at first was a cat going to attack some wild Bunnies that we have living around here. I can see the closer blobs as the bunnies. So I use my 850EB to see what is going on. There is one cat that has caught a mouse and is playing with it, another cat slowly makes its way to the other cat and picture below is the moment the Black cat is like your not going to eat this? Then I will take it and take off with it lol...

this is link to video from 850EB
https://youtu.be/MhxX35gaqX4

This is picture from curl command taking photo from 8mp IP camera, then screen shot of the photo for forum..
Screenshot from 2022-03-16 12-47-28.png
Screenshot from 2022-03-16 12-47-28.png (788.76 KiB) Viewed 981 times
Be Safe.
jack7

Re: The moment a cat sees another cats toy their dinner lol

Post by jack7 »

Interesting activity out there.  I like like the mouse's tiny IR eyes.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: The moment a cat sees another cats toy their dinner lol

Post by Revo2Maxx »

About that clip, When it was Converted to dav from the NVR there was 2 motion and a Fulltime record that the NVR put into 1 clip. That is why there is some Jumps in there.. At the end not sure why it ended so fast however when the cat was on the other side of the yard you can see for a short time before it ends the tiny eyes from the cats mouth..

Rat and mouse are really only thing around here that I don't mind the cats tending to. There are a good few animals that come though here,

In the Picture above right at the Center is one of the Bunnies. When I first seen the Black cat at center yard I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to attack one of the 2 bunnies that was back there at that time. The second one you can't see well in the picture, it is about 10 feet to the left of the one centered in the picture.. My main reason for even seeing what I captured with my 850EB was keeping an eye out for the bunnies.

In truth I wasn't going to post it, However I thought it was kind of funny the Black cat was like, Enough with your toy I am hungry lol.
Be Safe.