Smart Home Support Change

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
amcrest168

Smart Home Support Change

Post by amcrest168 »

noticed a change with the amcrest support flow. i have raised several tickets related to the ad110 doorbell. all my previous tickets have responses from [email protected].
amcrest.PNG
amcrest.PNG (1.85 KiB) Viewed 759 times

raised a new ticket this weekend related to the ad110 doorbell and the response is from a new [email protected]
amcrestsmarthome.PNG
amcrestsmarthome.PNG (2.06 KiB) Viewed 759 times

with this change, i'm not able to view new amcrestsmarthome tickets because the 'my activites' from my amcrest support account can only show the tickets raised on [email protected]. a 'search request' for an amcrestsmarthome ticket does not show up in my support account.
Kwing

Re: Smart Home Support Change

Post by Kwing »

Hi @amcrest168 ,

I had mentioned this to the support team to see if they can take a look at this. In the meantime please check to see if the responses are also being sent to your email address to be sure that there is a communication channel with our team and they are able to reach you.

Thank you.
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

hi @Kwing , i have received one amcrestsmarthome response and that is how i noticed the change but i also learned i'm unable to find the amcrestsmarthome ticket in support account 'my activities.' :geek:
Kwing

Post by Kwing »

Hmmm, that is unusually. I will bring this up to the team to see what they can do.
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

hi @Kwing , it's not easy for one to check on a ticket's progress when the amcrestsmarthome ticket does not show up in the 'my activites' especially when there is no further reply from amcrestsmarthome support. the support ticket could have been marked as 'solved' no there is no way for one to check except to make another reply to the email and hope for a new response.