Remote access, not able to login

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
stock

Remote access, not able to login

Post by stock »

My unit works perfectly in the same network. I can see my 4 cameras locally. I have a static IP for the main station, and HTTP port set as 1605.
I have ATT router (Arris). Port forwarding was done correctly and I see port 1605 is open.

When I try to login to <external ip address>:1605, i do see the screen (with qcam logo and web access). When i enter my username/password, I get error "login fail! Please try again later".

Can anyone suggest what i am doing wrong? is it something with my router?
Thanks
James.S

Re: Remote access, not able to login

Post by James.S »

stock wrote:My unit works perfectly in the same network. I can see my 4 cameras locally. I have a static IP for the main station, and HTTP port set as 1605.
I have ATT router (Arris). Port forwarding was done correctly and I see port 1605 is open.

When I try to login to <external ip address>:1605, i do see the screen (with qcam logo and web access). When i enter my username/password, I get error "login fail! Please try again later".

Can anyone suggest what i am doing wrong? is it something with my router?
Thanks

Please Reach Out to our Support Email ([email protected]) so we can provide full assistance and work with you directly to troubleshoot why you're unable to login to your camera.
stock

Post by stock »

Thanks James, will email.
SamLesten

Post by SamLesten »

Have you solved the issue?
Router reset usually helps me.
maxwhite

Post by maxwhite »

You can try to setup a VPN for both the networks?