Others using post or other impressions acting like me

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Others using post or other impressions acting like me

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am clear. I am on Amcrest forums. I also own a couple of other domains that I either Park or have Wordpress on.. However if you do a Search for revo2maxx my website won't show up at this time because I have kept it under the search engines radars.. The picture below is a Sample of the Fake post that have my Name in them. (the Revo2Maxx 9 on youtube is me) The others are not me and I don't know who they are nor support anything they are trying to do.. I have a local server on my personal Network that I play around with my Own PHPBB system for testing and messing around with..

From what it looks like is in search they are taking post from Amcrest or Annke and taking the post I made and have it on that website for actions that are not related to me or anything that I stand for..

I want to be very clear. I have used Revo2Maxx for many years. There are post to other forum like Impala, Honda, Traxxas, Tamiya, a couple Cigar forums I don't remember what ones as i have not visited them for a while and most of the post on them forums are many years old.

I don't know why my post or name is being used on different websites that I am not even part of. I will never ask anyone for MONEY for anything. PERIOD! So if you happen to see my name being used anywhere and asking for MONEY it isn't me.

Screenshot (1239).png
Screenshot (1239).png (157.1 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
Be Safe.