No video

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
jdhodge

No video

Post by jdhodge »

I have a 960H 8-channel system and I recently installed the Smart Client software on my PC to monitor the system from there. The first time I started Smart Client, it seemed to work fine, but the second time I signed in, I could not see video from any of my cameras. I closed down the program and checked the DVR and found I was getting no video there either. I rebooted a couple of times, still no video and then restored the system to its original factory settings, still no video. I am able to playback video that has already been recorded, but am getting nothing live. I have checked that all of the cameras are getting power and the video connections to the DVR are all good.

Help.
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: No video

Post by Melvin »

Hello,
Please check the below setting for the DVR.
Go to settngs > System > General and Change the Video standard to NTSC from PAL. Save it and then restart the DVR and see if everything is working fine.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

jdhodge

Re: No video

Post by jdhodge »

That was the problem, Melvin. It's fixed. Thank you.