Miss the day of Schematics in Electronics

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Miss the day of Schematics in Electronics

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So yes for the Young that never had any OLD tech devices from 70's and or before may not know that some devices had at times Glued to or within the paperwork of the device the Schematics of the device if something was to go wrong with it. The owner or even a Repair person would be able to use the Schematic to make the repairs.

So my First Amcrest Device was from before the 70's lol. I personally don't remember when I got this Clock. I know that it was a gift to me when I was 8 or 9. I remember where I lived at the time I got it but don't remember for sure the year but was in the 70's.. The crazy thing is, It still works today. Sure I have had to help it a little to keep it going and I can thank the Bottom of the Radio Alarm Clock for the Schematic that was glued there.. Over time it is starting to become separated from the bottom in the center of the paper the edges is still glued to the bottom well. For the age it has lasted well. Just thought I would share my first ever owned Amcrest device. While it isn't from the same Amcrest our Cameras are from. It was from one that was in business in the 50's 60's and 70's in the NY area.
20230730_200451.jpg
20230730_200451.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 4322 times
Be Safe.