Lost wifi connection

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
dtrvno

Lost wifi connection

Post by dtrvno »

I setup camera, everything worked with wifi. At night camera lost wifi connection and can not connect anymore. I do no see camera from a router. Green light blinking on camera, ales turned off power - did not help

Any ideas?
duncjeam

Re: Lost wifi connection

Post by duncjeam »

Hi, I also have lost wifi for the camera - everything else in the house is ok - just the camera doesn't work. It seems that this is a regular thing with amcrest - they can't keep the connection consistently - I lost some important video of a neighborhood theft that I would have liked to give the police - but the cloud service was not working and yet I never get a refund just keep paying - if the service doesn't work correctly and reliably they should refund all of us don't cha think? Just my opinion - Amcrest - you all need to take some of that money you spend on the annoying sales pop-ups and give it to the tech guys so they can fix your tech problems - I bet your sales would increase without using the very annoying pop-ups (one pop-up is ok - but pop-ups every key stroke? :evil: )