In Plain View matters another would be wrong doer

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

In Plain View matters another would be wrong doer

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I don't like to think I live in a bad area.. I know that I have some people in the area that maybe up to no good.. However tonight my PTZ camera alerts me to something going on.. I see a Light Flash behind my house, in the street that is a good 350 to 400 feet from my camera.. First I think maybe it is the owner looking for something however I see another person from another drive heading that way so I zoom in as my Camera gets there the person turns off flash light and walks away.. So Zoom back out to equal my Field of view, when I see they go to the next drive and shine light in that truck now I know they up to no good... With in 3 min they walked from that house, to my street and what I thought was 2 actors are 3 as I see them leaving the old ladies driveway they head up to the next when I see a flash of a Car and they keep walking after about 60 feet they turn around and go in to my 2 neighbors houses across from me and then they start to come to mine when (I have not played back audio on my Doorbell yet to see if they said something) but I first thought they thought my drive way was to long and cars to far to go look at mine so they kept going however once in my next camera also backed up on 3 machines with 5 different cameras at that spot you see the one that was going to come down my drive turn around and look right at my camera and then the other 2 do the same and you can see they looked right at the camera....

It is strange when they don't go down someone drive.. They don't have the cameras in Plain view.. Makes me think they know them... Clearly you can tell they didn't come down mine because of my Cameras.. I was going to wait until they made it down my drive way and set off both of my Cars alarms lol but they kept going and when I seen they looked at my cameras I knew why they didn't come down mine...

Now I have to ask my self.. What were they thinking? When they looked at the camera they could see best it has no red Glow because it is able to turn off LED when I am in Color the other one they seen was in color but has a Flaw that it can't turn off led at night as it don't have that ability in Software.. Even though they were not IP cameras I can in OSD change from day night cameras to Color day only cameras just that one camera I have 8 of don't turn off the IR even in color.. So I wonder if they were thinking looking at the Bigger camera that is a 4x zoom that can turn off IR at night even if in B/W mode I can turn off IR like I can most of my IP cameras (Some not all) I have some 2010 to 2014 IP cameras that IR stay on even when Color is on how sad lol... Anyway.. I wonder if they thought maybe seeing they couldn't see the Camera IR on the Big camera maybe they were Fake Ummm NO!... Plus there is 4 other cameras on my Drive they wouldn't be able to see.. I will say this one of my IP cameras I took from a Motion Detector Hidden camera and hide it in my Driveway covering 5' to 6.5' to capture faces..
Be Safe.