How to login into ip2m-844 in 2023

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Steveseg

How to login into ip2m-844 in 2023

Post by Steveseg »

I’ve tried several browsers on Mac and windows to login into my ip2m-844 Poe camera. I’m able to get in but it seems the Java script no longer works to let me create a backup file of the configuration.

If there’s another way to do this, I don’t know of it.

I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: How to login into ip2m-844 in 2023

Post by Revo2Maxx »

May want to try Edge on Windows in IE mode. Start Edge, top right side click the 3 dots scroll down to Settings, then on the left side click on the area that says Default Browser, when it tries to make your default just click NO. *I mean it isn't required to make it default that isn't what we are doing here* Then in the center area should say something Internet Explorer mode pages. To the right of that click add, then type in the cameras IP address. Then save. Then in a tab or some tab type the ip address of the camera, IT will open up in a IE tab and every time it will say you should use Edge just click that X on that little area telling you to use edge. Once that page loads sign in. Just keep in mind that every 30 days you will have to update that IP in your list or it will fall out and you will have to add it back again..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe