Groundhog loving a little bird feeder tray I made

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Groundhog loving a little bird feeder tray I made

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So have some House Sparrows that are killing all the feed in a day from my feeders. Between them and the Black Starlings. However right now it has been the House Sparrows, So I thought Ok I will make a fast bird feeder for the ground and the Doves, Woodpeckers, Blue Jays, Cardinals and blue Birds can get some food. After adding what was left in the feeder and little more it was doing well. Look out and the Groundhog is in the feeder digging in too. She getting ready to call it a year before long. Well this is from the 4216E-AI NVR on a 850EB at zoom 8 thought I would share.. It was over 3megs so I converted it to JPG It will be ok until the Deer find it. Then it will get a few additions and get hung up.

Screenshot (2981).jpg
Screenshot (2981).jpg (1008.57 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Groundhog loving a little bird feeder tray I made

Post by Revo2Maxx »

One reason I let some of my grass go to seed is so the Wild Life has access to some good food. Wild Bunny eating some grass that went to seed and another picture of my Bird Feeder that is feeding the Groundhog again.

Had about 40 or more Peanuts out however a Blue Jay came and took them away one at a time. Chasing off some baby Cardinals not that they wanted the peanuts but the Blue Jay wasn't taking any chances lol..
ASH47
Screenshot (3018).jpg
Screenshot (3018).jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2382 times
850EB
Screenshot (3019).jpg
Screenshot (3019).jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2382 times
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Always better to eat with Family lol
Screenshot_20220916-143951_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220916-143951_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (940.39 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

LOL, So even Pepe Le Pew can't stay away from bites of Mosquitoes. While I was only able to get a good picture showing one on the white spot of the head of the Skunk there was 3 floating around it trying to get some blood.

Last night it came though got in the feeder and felt around then moved on. Today the Blue Jays didn't take all the Peanuts so the Skunk is enjoying some. Not who I was trying to feed but it has to eat too.
Screenshot (3044).png
Screenshot (3044).png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2365 times
Be Safe