GPS tracker Trips history?

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Capmerica85

GPS tracker Trips history?

Post by Capmerica85 »

I recently logged on after a few months I'm not using The GPS tracker only to notice that I can't access any of the earlier history past September 2019 right now. There has got to be a way to access the trip history for the two GPS as I was using for March 2019 to this May 2020.

Is there a request form that I have to file with the support team?
poolcoinshop

Re: GPS tracker Trips history?

Post by poolcoinshop »

Keeping track of where you or your vehicle goes is a simple matter with a GPS tracker. Actually, keeping track of where anyone is can be easily accomplished with the right GPS tracker. This is because trackers are now made to fit about anywhere, and so light that they can be worn on the body. In fact, it is possible for you to keep tabs on someone without him or her even knowing about it.

One of the best things about a GPS tracker is that many of them now do not merely show where someone (or something) is right now, but also where it has been. Your teenager may be where she or he is supposed to be now, but what about 15 minutes ago? Was there an unapproved detour? You can keep track of the last few places that your tracking device was without too much trouble at all, even if the tracker is inside a cell phone.