Foscam E1 IP camera for my house and office

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
johnbairstow

Foscam E1 IP camera for my house and office

Post by johnbairstow »

hello

I am new here and want your help.
I want Foscam E1 IP camera for my house and office. I love because it is a wire free, waterproof, long lasting battery, FHD 1080P live view, playback, Advanced Motion Detection and Night Vision.

I really like it because of its features and it available on Amazon.
Please suggest me if you know better one ?

thanks
johnbairstow

Re: Foscam E1 IP camera for my house and office

Post by johnbairstow »

no one replying, so I hesitate to order the security camera, but I just found the giveaway on Foscam facebook page. I hope to win it for free. otherwise i need to order one of the camera.
johnbairstow

Post by johnbairstow »

finally I ordered the Foscam E1 IP security camera. I will share my experience here.
StanleyRoark

Post by StanleyRoark »

I am a newcomer to the home security camera system. I am actually looking for IP camera for my house. I finally chose the Foscam E1 IP camera.
1. It is easy to install. I don't have to sync my camera with the base station, they just automatically pair, the same as the Foscam app.
2. High video quality
3. Free cloud storage - 7 days of free Foscam cloud storage, I didn't see why I needed to store the recording for more than 1 week.
4. The application has been stable so far. You can adjust the sensitivity of the alarm or turn it off.