Forum not working right for me

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
geronimo

Forum not working right for me

Post by geronimo »

Whenever I try to post a reply to a thread, it never goes through the first time. When I hit "submit", it takes me back to the previous page. Then, I can hit the "back" button and do the "submit" again and the post gets submitted.

What's going on? I'm using Win7 and Firefox.
longedge
Site Admin

Re: Forum not working right for me

Post by longedge »

I can't say that I have a problem.

I'm using Firefox (64 bit) Ver 69.0.3 on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.418.

In general I've found that a good place to start trouble shooting is to clear your browser cache - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ho ... efox-cache.

Win 7 is only on extended support now so the restricted updates might be starting to bite.
My AMCREST Cameras:-
2 x IP3M-941B firmware V2.620.00AC00.3.R, Build Date: 2019-12-18
1 x IP2M-841B firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03
adamperkins

Post by adamperkins »

Just subscribed and i got the same issue, changed the navigator and it's working fine

DafontShowboxAdam4adam
geronimo

Post by geronimo »

adamperkins wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:59 am Just subscribed and i got the same issue, changed the navigator and it's working fine
What's that mean, "changed the navigator"?

I'm now on Win10 and still having the same problem.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I am on Win10 Pro and Have Home I have no issues with the Website.. Every now and again there is some connection issues that might be Website related to connection errors but to say there is a issue connecting to the web might want to check with some other things between your connection... Would love to see a Screen capture of your error. I could pass it on to the Web Master..
Be Safe.