failed to connect

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
mikesbad68

failed to connect

Post by mikesbad68 »

I have had my pro HD online for about a year with no known issues except for calibrating the sensitivity. Suddenly last week while trying to access my camera through the app while on a trip, I received the no connectivity notification and now i cannot reconnect it to my wifi. Any suggestions?
James.S

Re: failed to connect

Post by James.S »

mikesbad68,

I would highly suggest connecting an ethernet cable to the device temporarily, Try and connect to the Web Interface and reconnect your camera to your WIFI.

If you are still having trouble or would like some help with this process, please reach out to us at ([email protected]) We would be more than happy to assist you further.
evanagomes

Post by evanagomes »

I am also facing the same issue on my iPhone. I need to fix iTunes error 9. How can I solve it?
James.S

Post by James.S »

evanagomes wrote:I am also facing the same issue on my iPhone. I need to fix iTunes error 9. How can I solve it?

Please reach out to us at ([email protected]) We would be more than happy to assist you further.