Country zone

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Set888

Country zone

Post by Set888 »

I bought Amcrest HDPro here in US and will bring it to Indonesia for a wedding gift to my cousin. Does any one know if my cousin will have a problem to set it up there, because of different country zone? Right now I have an experienced where I bought xiaomi yi 720 p camera from online store, GearBest.com (China store) and the camera can not be used in US unless I download the app in App Store in China zone country. (change the zone country on the iTunes/Apple Store .)
I tried to registered iTunes Store in China zone but US credit card numbers Didn't work on that registration. It has to be China credit card numbers. So got stuck.
Please let me know if any one know same situation. Thanks
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Country zone

Post by Melvin »

Hello Set888,
Usually there should not be any problem with this. The only think that you might need is a Plug adapter for the US based power plug.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Set888

Re: Country zone

Post by Set888 »

Thanks Melvin. Isn't it universal voltage plug to USB .? I just need plug in adapter. I just want to make sure that they can download apps from iTunes/Apple app in Indonesia zone. Thanks