Cant download clip from IP4M-1028E

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
eugenesjackson

Cant download clip from IP4M-1028E

Post by eugenesjackson »

I have multiple devices IP4M-1028E's as well as the 2k Shield. I only have the download problem on the IP4M-1028E's. All camera's use a internal SD card. The procedure I use for both models is the same. From Chrome on Mac or Windows I go to playback, select the clip either via the snipping tool or the 'File List'. The file appears to download. After completion it will either show 164 bytes on Mac or 1kb on Windows. In either case the file does not play (it is obviously too small). Following the exact same procedure on the 2k Shield the file works perfectly.
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Cant download clip from IP4M-1028E

Post by Melvin »

Hello eugenesjackson,

Please try downloading from IE in Windows. You can also try from the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

John94si

Post by John94si »

Use seamonkey browser on windows.. everything works and no plugin
chucks

Post by chucks »

Thanks for the note re: Seamonkey - could not get the plugin from A to install on current versions of IE or Firefox so saw your note and downloaded Seamonkey - works PERFECTLY!! - THANKS!!!!!