Can't connect on wifi

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
fnfast468

Can't connect on wifi

Post by fnfast468 »

Up until about an hour ago (9:00 pm 1/2/16) I could view my camera system on my cell phones and laptops. Now none of them will connect. I rebooted dvr several times and it did nothing. I deleted the app on all devices and reinstalled. Still nothing. I am running the original mini-disc on my laptop and it will not connect either. I can only view on the monitor because it is hardwired to the dvr. Is the the app program having issues? I have tried downloading the latest revision, but each and every time I start the download, it downloads, shuts down, restarts and asks if I want to download the latest. I click start and it starts all over again. Its not accepting.
Ozarkarts

Re: Can't connect on wifi

Post by Ozarkarts »

I couldn't connect last night either. I have no trouble connecting this morning however... I think their system went down last night and this stopped people from connecting. Just MY guess...