Armcrest Surveillance pro and IP config run too small in my Dell XPS 4k monitor

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
bajazet

Armcrest Surveillance pro and IP config run too small in my Dell XPS 4k monitor

Post by bajazet »

Hello!

English isn't my main language so I'll try my best to explain this tecnical issue. With my old Macbook Air all applications from Armcrest worked fine but, I just change for a Dell XPS 13 with 4k monitor and now, when I open these applications from Armcrest (Surveillance Pro and IP Config and maybe others) the windows are so small in my desktop that I can't read. I had to change the application properties in compatibility tab and check Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: System. The application work good but, not perfect. I can't reach bottom option in full sized windows, need to minimize and move the windows. Do you have upgraded application for high resolution monitor? Last update are from 2016??? We are in the 4k realm now. I hope you understand.

I wanted to talk about Firefox plugin but, it look likes this is a recurent problem from the last 3 years.

The lack of innovations in your applications is annoying!

Best regard!

The tiny windows
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1031 times
This is how Surveillance Pro look like in Compatibility mode and full sized windows. Can't see bottom option.
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (595.08 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
Need to minimize to reach bottom option. Can't manually size the windows too.
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 3.PNG (519.4 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
waver123

Re: Armcrest Surveillance pro and IP config run too small in my Dell XPS 4k monitor

Post by waver123 »

can some developer/support look into this? I can't believe it's 2019 and it still don't properly scale on a 4k monitor.
It's bad used to be you can view mac/wifi mac in foscam system info now that info is not that and also you guys use to have sticky labels to show the macs.
Now your ipconfig font is so small I need to use magnifying glass to read.