Anyone have any PIR or IOT for the DVR's in use yet

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyone have any PIR or IOT for the DVR's in use yet

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I have been waiting for some cameras to come out. In BNC I find there is very little that comes out and have been waiting for the PIR and Mic and really anything that is more advanced then just a Normal CVI camera from 10 years ago.

I have a few locations that I could use some Temp/Humid tech cameras. Even if it is just the 2mp one that I see Dahua has for 80usd most times. I mean why have DVR since 2018 that offers PIR without a PIR camera to go with it

I do have PIR cameras from another brand that was a gift. So I had to buy a DVR that supports it because the Amcrest one didn't.

Next issue and while it has been good for my TVI cameras seeing they offer OSD I would love to see some better OSD support BNC cameras. I mean all the CVI cameras as old as they might be none of them offer any OSD to make changes to the cameras setup like turning off B/W to color or changing the value of Sensor like you can with IP cameras and my TVI cameras. Like my 5mp TVI BNC cameras I can change from 5mp, 4mp, and 2mp from with in the OSD.. One of my cameras I can send a Preset command to the camera to set off the alarm but in truth it is best to use DVR seeing it has ability to only set off Light flash or Siren or even alarm out as 1 or all at same time the preset option only does all..

Been waiting for some better Amcrest Analog HD cameras to go with my DVR's. Still have a few locations that I have DVR's with 960h and 720p cameras waiting for better to come along..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe