AD110 and AD410 to power MUST KNOW

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

AD110 and AD410 to power MUST KNOW

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello everyone So when the system first came out with the AD110 there was some issues with how to install the Doorbell camera without using a Interior doorbell or using a 24vac Transformer without inside Doorbell..

PLEASE PLEASE if you are installing this Doorbell either the AD110 or AD410 in a Stand alone setup where it will not be connected to a normal Doorbell in the house Please make sure to setup your DOORBELL camera without one... In the Picture below it only shows the area where to add the doorbell in the picture but I am at this time not wanting to Reset one of my Doorbells so I can take a picture of the area when I setup the thing again. However the picture where it shows the linking of the Amcrest Chime or adding Chime is where below you can choose to SKIP that option and that is what you need to do if your going to run it without a inside doorbell..

IF you have it setup already without clicking that option picked and you don't have a inside doorbell connected you will want to Reset the Camera and do another setup and skip the adding of a Doorbell. To do this right you will want to Delete the camera doorbell from your Smart Home app and add the camera back. Leaving it in there may keep the bell linked and only need to add in a Password to setup you will want to make sure that you add the app back fresh so you can skip the adding of the Doorbell..

Also by removing the doorbell and setting up the camera by Skipping as stated you can run your doorbell camera on 12vdc, or 16-24vac without the CHIME KIT installed... To be clear I am talking about the White Chime kit box will not be needed when you install the AD110 or AD410 without a Chime and Skipping the adding one in setup...

This is the area where Skip would be in letters under this part of the camera install. If you don't have a inside doorbell connected to the camera click SKIP
Skip.jpg
Skip.jpg (250.27 KiB) Viewed 7437 times

Where you delete your camera in Smart home app, after you click on the Reset while the doorbell camera is resetting open app, click on the doorbell, click the COG in top right of screen, then at the bottom of that screen it will have Delete
delete.PNG
delete.PNG (75.29 KiB) Viewed 7442 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 and AD410 to power MUST KNOW

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I reset one of my Doorbell cameras and updated the phone above to reflect where to Skip the adding of the indoor Chime if your working on this stand alone with either 5v Micro USB, 12vdc or even 16vac or 24vac if there is no indoor chime be sure to skip it or you might kill your transformer (Power Supply) or worse yet the camera..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe