4mp IP camera and Ash47

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

4mp IP camera and Ash47

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So for right now I have an issue with one of the NVRs and for some reason the 4mp color at night didn't want to load in 4mp mode so I ran them both in the Sub channels to get this side by side. This is from ASP display my ASH47 is on one NVR and the other is on another POE NVR

These are taken at the same time with the cameras setup from Reset Modes. Meaning no changes have been made to the settings other then normal things not related to the VIEWING Encoding or Bit Rates..
Screenshot (2523).png
Screenshot (2523).png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1688 times
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: 4mp IP camera and Ash47

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I thought I would add a night time picture.. The top pair is the camera normal setup at this time. Ash47 can work in Night Color, I have it setup for Smart IR and with that it turns on the white lights and becomes color with motion. The Bottom 2 are after using the Smarthome app to turn the ASH47 into Color at night with the White Lights on rather then the IR. Even at this the ASH47 has much better picture then the other camera..

In Truth the ASH47 looks nicer in Color then it does in B/W however don't need a to many White light cameras facing down the Valley..

Also this time the images are in HD 4mp and not the Sub channels..

Also before anyone says why are the times not in sync in first 2 and almost is in the second 2 that is because the First 2 was without connection to the cameras via APP only ASP.. The second 2 I made connection to the ASH47 using SH app and doing so sync the time with my phone . The NVR's are not in sync to one another at this time because I have NTP server off right now.. and the cameras are on 2 different NVR's
NightBWnColor.jpg
NightBWnColor.jpg (594.06 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Be Safe.