Push Notifications IP2M-841

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Mooeasy

Push Notifications IP2M-841

Post by Mooeasy »

I have a the IP2M-841 set up and working fine with an SD Card installed for recording. Push notifications come through fine. Using an iPhone 6 with the latest updated app Amcrest View Pro. The issue is that when a notification comes through the only setting that works is live view. If it is set to Video or image I get nothing. Also in playback with using the app, I can view recorded video when I set a start and end time, but I can't view snapshots. Using the computer logon, all is fine? Any thoughts? Is an issued with the app on the iPhone or a setting that I'm missing.

Thanks for any help.
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Push Notifications IP2M-841

Post by Melvin »

Hello Mooeasy,

The video and snapshot option should work as long as the camera is recording motion detection to SD card. It could be a phone specific issue and we will keep the developers informed about this. What IOS version is your phone running on?

The playback only works with video. Snapshot cannot be seen under playback.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Shannon M

Re: Push Notifications IP2M-841

Post by Shannon M »

Mooeasy, I had the same problem after a modem crash (but with a Samsung 7). AFter days of trouble, finally resolved it by reformatting the SD card. Even though it was not full, apparently something went wrong with it. Hopefully this might help you.