iOS Amcrest app down?

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Superfluous

iOS Amcrest app down?

Post by Superfluous »

Is the iOS app not able to connect for others tonight? The android app is still working for me. Last time I had trouble like this, someone else posted with the same issue on here.
rayleaf

Re: iOS Amcrest app down?

Post by rayleaf »

I am having issues with android app on phone and all cameras will not connect. This just started in last couple of days. Also cannot connect via amrestview.com via PC the last couple of days. Is Amcrest having server problems? On Amcrestview.com all the cameras and NVR show offline which is incorrect.
rayleaf

Post by rayleaf »

Ipad app also not working remotely.....cannot connect to cameras all day ..internet is very fast and not yet issue ...using Wi-Fi on ipad
lar789

Post by lar789 »

iOS app not working for me either. Didn't work all day yesterday but came back last night and this morning and now not working again. Says "Failed to Connect". This seems to be happening a lot lately. Anyone have any more info if it's Amcrest?
gpress

Post by gpress »

I am having the same issue on iphone. Failed to connect to all cameras when on cellular data or any other wifi connection outside of home. Still getting motion alert notifications but cannot access them when away. When I am on my home wifi connection everything works great. Been working great for months. Problem started yesterday 6/18/2018. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting with tech support already. Anybody get a fix yet? Is it on my end or Amcrest?