amcrest view pro 2019

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
snoggle298

amcrest view pro 2019

Post by snoggle298 »

When using the above software, I goto device configure >video detect>set zone. As soon as I can see all the little boxes in the zone the software starts taking captures and saving them to the amcrest capture folder on my hard drive at about 1 capture picture per second. They were thousands of them. How to make it stop short of not going into set zone. The web software does not do this. This software is a real joy to figure out.
James.S

Re: amcrest view pro 2019

Post by James.S »

snoggle298,

Please send some snapshots of this area, In the Amcrest View Pro app on my phone, as i'm not running into this issue.

Please clarify where you are having these issues. Amcrest View Pro is an app for Phones/Ipads
snoggle298

Post by snoggle298 »

Sorry it was amcrest surveillance pro.

When I click on the set button as in picture two the program starts saving captures at the rate of one per second. As the first picture shows. When I exit out of the set window, capture saving stops.

How can I stop this. Thank you
Attachments
amcrestpix2.JPG
amcrestpix2.JPG (71.62 KiB) Viewed 595 times
amcrestpix1.JPG
amcrestpix1.JPG (64.49 KiB) Viewed 595 times
James.S

Post by James.S »

Thank you for the information I would like to have my Team look into this further. Please reach out to us ( [email protected] ) We would be happy to work with you one on one to see why you're getting all these saved pictures.