Wall Mount needed for IP8M-2454EW

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
wickedstangs

Wall Mount needed for IP8M-2454EW

Post by wickedstangs »

Why won't the Amcrest AMCPFB203W or AMCPFB204W fit the IP8M-2454EW and when will you have a mount for this camera?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Wall Mount needed for IP8M-2454EW

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello, While I am not 100% sure as I don't have the IP8M. I can tell you that looking at the manual for both the IPM-751 and your camera the manual for both say they are 110mm and looking at the manual looks like the base is with same mounting holes. SO then with all that info I would guess it would work. That would be with the AMCPFB203W mount anyway. I didn't look up the other.

Please note I am not 100% sure about this. I don't have the camera to test with mount. Again I am only going off what the Manuals say for both units. A risk I would take seeing the mount is only 30 everywhere I look. However I have loads of CCTV things just sitting around I bought and don't use anymore lol I know not everyone is like me.

Would be interesting to know the outcome if it did work... Maybe someone will be able to confirm that it would work before you buy...
Be Safe.
wickedstangs

Post by wickedstangs »

Revo2Maxx wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:50 am Hello, While I am not 100% sure as I don't have the IP8M. I can tell you that looking at the manual for both the IPM-751 and your camera the manual for both say they are 110mm and looking at the manual looks like the base is with same mounting holes. SO then with all that info I would guess it would work. That would be with the AMCPFB203W mount anyway. I didn't look up the other.

Please note I am not 100% sure about this. I don't have the camera to test with mount. Again I am only going off what the Manuals say for both units. A risk I would take seeing the mount is only 30 everywhere I look. However I have loads of CCTV things just sitting around I bought and don't use anymore lol I know not everyone is like me.

Would be interesting to know the outcome if it did work... Maybe someone will be able to confirm that it would work before you buy...
thanks for the information.
wickedstangs

Post by wickedstangs »

Revo2Maxx wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:50 am Hello, While I am not 100% sure as I don't have the IP8M. I can tell you that looking at the manual for both the IPM-751 and your camera the manual for both say they are 110mm and looking at the manual looks like the base is with same mounting holes. SO then with all that info I would guess it would work. That would be with the AMCPFB203W mount anyway. I didn't look up the other.

where did you find that they both are 110? Looking to purchase both this weekend to test out..
wickedstangs

Post by wickedstangs »

ok, I found it..
size.PNG
size.PNG (79.18 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes. I looked at the Mounting from the Manual of my Camera and the camera you were asking about... When I seen they were the same I thought it might work...
Be Safe.