Video Doorbell App download for SD card

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Eyball

Video Doorbell App download for SD card

Post by Eyball »

Please enable the feature to download from the SD card in the application. It works for the cloud storage and no reason it can not be enabled on the SD card other than to try and force people to pay for cloud storage. I purchased the Amcrest doorbell off Amazon after reading a question/answer from Amcrest that this feature was available. If I wanted to pay for cloud storage I would just have purchased the ring doorbell wich also has Alexa integration. Please enable this feature soon before I switch to another product. Thanks!
amcrest168

Re: Video Doorbell App download for SD card

Post by amcrest168 »

i concur it would be nice if the smart home app allows one to download videos and images directly from the app instead of having to remove the sd card to retrieve the saved videos and images. the videos saved in the sd card are of dav format hence they can be converted into avi files. alternatively a nvr solution is better than having to rely on the sd card for storage.
zmaj101

Re: Video Doorbell App download for SD card

Post by zmaj101 »

I agree with this!