USER AND PASSWORD ERROR

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
danielf1

USER AND PASSWORD ERROR

Post by danielf1 »

Hello, I have a problem, I have not used the cameras (IPM-721) for a long time because I took them to another house, reset them and configured with the wifi signal of the house, but an error appears in the username and password that are incorrect.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: USER AND PASSWORD ERROR

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

If you are talking about After a Reset you no longer can access the camera on your user and pass that is because after a Reset they are returned to admin admin

However if that isn't the issue and you reset the camera, Pressing the LED on the back and holding it until the camera starts to rotate.. Once it is done resetting and you want to log in to setup the default admin admin...
Be Safe.
danielf1

Re: USER AND PASSWORD ERROR

Post by danielf1 »

Hello, thanks for the welcome, I think that if I have reset it even when the camera rotates, I even get the impression that I have tried to use admin as username and password but it has not given results, as indicated, the camera recognizes the signal and the wifi password but the live image does not pass in the app, I will try again this weekend, greetings from Ecuador.