Smarthome AD110 doorbell problems.

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
amcrest168

Re: Smarthome AD110 doorbell problems.

Post by amcrest168 »

i think having ad110 on a 24x7 nvr recording is the way to go. i'm able to view both regular and motion detection recordings from the ad110. live view from the ad110 needs to improve because there is a noticeable lag time when comparing it with the rest of the ip cams. i'm wondering if the ad110 live view feed design is from the cloud as opposed to a direct feed from the doorbell.
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

michaelwilson82 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:01 am Also, I see no way of changing from 24hr to 12hr format. I'm not military, and I don't feel like I should have to do any math to figure out what time it is.

just noticed the doorbell time is now presented in a 12hr format sans am/pm--civilian friendly. ;)
12hr-date.PNG
12hr-date.PNG (24.36 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

That is nice. However the question I have can you change the Date format because I hate it as Y-M-D as it keeps going back to all the time on my Amcrest Cameras and dvr's That is one thing that Drives me insane but I deal with it and change it when I feel the need lol.. It is going to Jinks me but oddly enough the date and time is right at this time lol I am starting to think because I turned off PC-NVR recording... Now I will have to look back at when I last made the change lol. If it really gets here on the day as it says it will. My Doorbell cam should be here on Saturday..
Be Safe.