Sequence added to AMDV8M16-H5 and the like

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Sequence added to AMDV8M16-H5 and the like

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I have the DVR in the Subject and one of the things that I have come to enjoy about Amcrest Recorders is the ability to make changes after the fact within the devices software (Firmware) One of the ways is to use Sequence. In this case right click on the GUI, click the option and then 16ch view would come online, Then drag and drop one channel to another channel where you want the camera displayed. So this way lets say I add all 16ch and after the fact I have a couple problem areas that I want to keep an eye on using 9 grid mode. With current setup only can change any camera on 1-9 or in 1-4 within the first 4.. That is lame. I know the device has the ability to have the feature it just needs to be added back the last FW installed that feature isn't there. I can't remember if it was in the one from 2018 or not it has been to long to remember. I don't think it was but again I know it can be added.. It is a Feature I use a lot and to be restrained to only cameras within that grid is no good..

Thanks
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe