PTZ Speed

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
5eair

PTZ Speed

Post by 5eair »

Hello Amcrest,
Model: IP2M-863EW-AI on Web User Interface.
Can you please provide a much slower speed option or 2, or 3 8-) for "PTZ Speed"?
Since I'm 25x zoomed in on subjects, the lowest speed option is still way to fast when moving to the next preset when doing a "Tour". Would be awesome to have a slider (with a much greater range)to adjust the ptz speed. Like the "Zoom" speed adjuster. (Which is Perfect!)
FYI: I already set the speed from default 7 speed in the tour setup to 1 for each one. And so I'm guessing that the "PTZ Speed" is what I'm asking to be slower.
Thanks.
jack7

Re: PTZ Speed

Post by jack7 »

To move slowly between many zoomed locations, try using Pattern with manual move speed set to 1.  Pattern is another PTZ function.  A saved pattern can be repeated later.
5eair

Re: PTZ Speed

Post by 5eair »

Thanks Jack. Unfortunately, using pattern just isn't as precise. Sorry for late reply.