Please allow users to ack and permanently stop warning msg.

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Darkstar

Please allow users to ack and permanently stop warning msg.

Post by Darkstar »

I typically use Firefox on my Linux systems and each time I log in to the web page for my IP2M-841 cameras I get a warning message telling me - "Audio playback is disabled with your current browser due to Audio Encoding incompatibilities. Try recommended browser Google Chrome". I find this annoying on a couple levels, I will never use Goggle Chrome and it is annoying to have to dismiss this message every time I log in. Please either allow users to dismiss permanently this message or fix the Audio Encoding incompatibility problem. This is occurring on the latest firmware software for these cameras - V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Please allow users to ack and permanently stop warning msg.

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes sorry for the problems... Sadly it was in the Docs about the Audio being dismissed in this round of the FW update do to a Security Issue. i can tell you that this message also happens in my IE, or Sea Monkey in fact in IE it says it but it don't work at all in there lol.... So while i don't know when or if they are working on the 841 update for next Gen FW... I can say that the info in the last one says they will fix the Audio in future update of the FW... Not the message that bothers me it is the message that stays on the Screen while using it on Sea Monkey... Also don't press the Mic button seeing it isn't removed or might not be... doing so will make you restart the camera. Or at least it did make me...
Be Safe.