Multi Sub Periods

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Multi Sub Periods

Post by Revo2Maxx »

While this isn't something new in tech I guess you could say. I would love to see some type of upgrade to the DVR/NVR ability to watch more then 1 view of the Camera at a Time.. It is kind of hard looking over a days worth of footage looking for an event when you have motion turned off because of Rain or Snow... Or because you have a system with Cameras that don't have the ability to turn off Night Vision so it picks up everything that reflects and move lol... In this picture you can see what I am talking about... It shows a screen of 16 different windows that is playing the same footage just at different times... This makes it easy to find an event that happen fast then having to run 1 screen and run fast speed or skip time because you can miss what your looking for...

While I do have this set at 16 screen view the default is 4 and that works just takes longer trying to pin point a time something happened.
SubPeriods.jpg
SubPeriods.jpg (157.79 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Be Safe.