Loud High Pitched Sound - Baby Monitor Mode Night Vision

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
njames21

Loud High Pitched Sound - Baby Monitor Mode Night Vision

Post by njames21 »

Hi -

I use two Amcrest cameras (ASH21) in my kids' rooms. On both of them, they work just fine when there is light in the room. However, the second I hear the click and the camera switches to Night Vision mode, there is a high pitched sound that almost sounds like crickets chirping. This occurs on both cameras, they've both been hard reset, there isn't anything else turning on in the rooms at the same time as Night Vision. I don't know what else could be causing this.

Has anybody else ran into this? The noise is so loud that I'm going to have to use another tool for audio because I can't sleep with this loud chirping just to hear if my kid wakes up. The video is great.

Thanks,
Nick
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Loud High Pitched Sound - Baby Monitor Mode Night Vision

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@njames21 Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I am going to guess that at this time best thing to try is Move the Camera to another room that don't share your kids room power plug...

Kitchen for testing would be good place or a bathroom that has its own Plug.. Another plug if you don't use your washer at the same time Put it on your Washers outlet and when it goes into night vision see if it is the same issue..
Be Safe.