IP4M-1041b

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
e90dima

IP4M-1041b

Post by e90dima »

Any chance we could get Human Detection feature on the IP4M-1041B?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: IP4M-1041b

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I don't have that camera. I do know that the 841v3 does have a SOC that looking up the data sheet for the chip says it can do "The platform can also support simple face recognition and human shape detection algorithms and functions." so my guess is that for the 4mp camera they are using a chip that might have same ability. However the SOC on the 841v3 only supports upto 3mp so it could be same chip used in the 941v3 again not sure what one is in the 1041.

However my guess for the cost of the camera Human Detection might not have been something they want to use when it would help other buy other cameras that offer human detection even though it don't work right. Like the ASH47 and the 1190. I can't remember the short time owning the 1190 if human detection worked right. I didn't like the fact Auto Tracking only worked with motion and it has been a while since i traded the 1190 for the ASH47. I have the Human Detection and motion detection turned off and only have it recording full time on my NVR because it is just detects everything that moves but the picture looks good..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe