How about an Amcrest Front Door Light IP camera?

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
amcrest168

How about an Amcrest Front Door Light IP camera?

Post by amcrest168 »

I think it would be great to have an Amcrest Front Door Light IP camera to complement the AD110 Doorbell camera. the Front Door Light camera should be PTZ and also turns on the regular light when motion detection zones are triggered. With the regular light on, the AD110 should be able to capture better videos and snapshots.
81wkAgDsEzL._SL1500_.jpg
81wkAgDsEzL._SL1500_.jpg (300.36 KiB) Viewed 8426 times
ElDannyTesting

Re: How about an Amcrest Front Door Light IP camera?

Post by ElDannyTesting »

That would be awesome.
nixhome2020

Re: How about an Amcrest Front Door Light IP camera?

Post by nixhome2020 »

I might even consider another attempt at getting the Amcrest AD110 or the newer one (AD410 ?), if Amcrest would make an equivalent to this Kuna porch light unit. PTZ would be nice, but I could live without it being PTZ, just let me adjust where it's fixed camera is pointing. the Camera needs to be not to be very discreet like this pic shows, not 'out there' like an ASH-26W's camera.

I had to give up on getting the AD110 to work... returned it due to non functional device after about a day of use.