Four-camera view or Nine-camera view...???

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Wiley

Four-camera view or Nine-camera view...???

Post by Wiley »

I haven't figured out if I have any other option for the LiveView grid. I would really like to have larger camera cells and less wasted space on my tablet. Do I really have to compromise, or is there some way to customize the view grid? I have five cameras.
James.S

Re: Four-camera view or Nine-camera view...???

Post by James.S »

Wiley wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:52 pm I haven't figured out if I have any other option for the LiveView grid. I would really like to have larger camera cells and less wasted space on my tablet. Do I really have to compromise, or is there some way to customize the view grid? I have five cameras.
Firstly I would like to welcome you to the forum and hope you find resolutions to questions or concerns you are having.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have a customizability function for the app that will allow this customization of views. However, this is a great idea and will be promptly informing the R&D Team.

I will be moving this topic to the feature request forum.