Feature to Auto Password

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Feature to Auto Password

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I would love to see a NVR that you can after setting up all your IP cameras be it 4, 8, 16 or 32 cameras were you can have an area on your NVR that lets you change the Default Password to the Password that your using on your camera so your Input of the Camera is more seemless...

So rather then doing a Device Search and finding all your Cameras in a list that does nothing for you. However if your cameras are setup with a new password over the admin password like for this topic we will say the Password was !Amcrestpass. SO in your NVR setup there could be an area where you change default admin password with !Amcrestpass. Then when the cameras are added you don't get the message that your password is wrong. Also for some reason when your adding all these passwords sometime the Keyboard is touchy and you have to press the Shift to many times to get the Caps Letters and things like that... Then way you enter the Password once in the NVR and all cameras that come up in the NVR will load in...

Another feature I would love to see. Maybe when your adding your cameras Ch1 and Ch2 got mixed up. you can drag and drop ch2 to ch1... I would love to have it so it would ask would you like to keep your Camera setting in following layout. No right now it don't do that you have to Remove the camera 1 and 2 and install them in the right ones. Add the passwords back and hope not to get locked out...
Be Safe.