Dome for 841, 941, 1051 and the like

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Dome for 841, 941, 1051 and the like

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I did write something about what I would like to see in my 841 thread about what I think the camera Lacks. However that might not get any other view as it is only my Comments on the topic...

So I setup a Model of what it will look like. While I haven't ran the cables and setup the Heating system for it yet. I wanted to share what it would look like for a better idea of what Feature aka Product I am talking about...

While this Dome is from a 8" Speed dome so it is little larger then I really would like to see released. However for now this is going to be what I am going to be hanging it in until something better comes along.

This has options of working in an area with outside the dome IR light that will work for its viewing area. However this will be installed in an Area that has Plenty of light to keep the camera in Color mode and will run in color all the time... I have not tested Wifi in this dome yes I am going to assume for now that it wouldn't work and I was going to be setting this up with Cat6 anyway...

Be Safe.