Audio or power outlet on AI POE cameras

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Audio or power outlet on AI POE cameras

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am basing this info off of another Camera I own, While it might not house the wonderful Software my 1046EW does in the way of Memory, or cameras CPU power the camera does have something I wish the Amcrest AI cameras and others would!

Either a Power outlet so someone from the Camera that has 1 cable running to it can power a Mic without having to run power from same area as the POE AI camera or all POE cameras better yet...

Or have built in Mic so one don't have to worry about installing a MIC, Now personally I don't mind having to run a Cable to a MIC that is closer to the ground and area to be heard rather then having a Mic on a camera that is 20 or 30 feet above ground..

So I have a Dahua Color at night camera that has Speaker, and mic connections along with a 12v output and mind you this is only good for 300ma of power but that is plenty to drive the little power a Mic needs.. Also and my AI camera has an alarm output and would also be good for installing a Strobe if so needed as well.
Be Safe.