ASH47W Static IP retaining input

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

ASH47W Static IP retaining input

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am not sure as I didn't look to be honest I just know that it isn't staying after some time. Either this is after reboot or a set time either way as of this writing on Current FW when I setup a IP in the setup of the Smarthome app like you can with the AD410 The Ash47W isn't keeping that info..

So I setup my camera with IP of 88, Over a day or so again don't know what or when it changed the camera went back to a DHCP ip of 23. So I don't have to worry about it updating in my NVR or making the change my self every time I notice it is no longer what I want it I have setup in my Router a Static Rule for the ASH47W's Mac address to always have the 88.

Also camera feels like it is 1/2 configured. Human detection has no grid, Also no IVS like the AD410 (if it was meant to have that it would be nice to have it) Also while others say they have Motion tracking work (kind of) I have turned on Motion again to have tracking, I have enabled it and saved however when there is motion in the camera it records there is no Tracking going on though... So others have said the camera don't return to place started with their tracking turned on. Mine don't track at all so I can't tell if Return to last position like the ASH21 and 841V3 does when you have tracking turned on..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe