Alarm linkage to Alarm Audio

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
jack7

Re: Alarm linkage to Alarm Audio

Post by jack7 »

Revo, your needs as described in your last paragraph are a little beyond my knowledge level.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

This is where MQTT is your friend.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

Pogo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:54 pm This is where MQTT is your friend.
Revo did not mention MQTT in his paragraph, and he has said he does not want to use external software.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So here is just a fast Demo. I took some hardware and moved it around to work with a couple of cameras and where I could make a Video without upsetting my neighbors from Loud Audio.. Maybe this will help understand what and why I am trying to make this happen at a DVR/NVR level..

https://youtu.be/y0BasimaIgE
Be Safe.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

jack7 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:15 pm
Pogo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:54 pm This is where MQTT is your friend.
Revo did not mention MQTT in his paragraph, and he has said he does not want to use external software.
Easy, dude. I can read and can also sense and appreciate his determination to continue with a more traditional approach.

Just trying to encourage toward broadening options, not bash.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So yeah this Image issue is about to Drive me nuts Still can't upload a very small in size image..

However here is a picture of my system with the Alarm linkage. I did install one of my 850 and my 4mp AI pro camera both having a Alarm output so you can see here in the picture them IP addresses for the added cameras and camera 1 with Light, Siren, and Alarm output along with camera 2 that has alarm linkage to a Light output. So that is what I would like to be able to do is (USING Amcrest NVR link to either Preset that is hard coded to the Audio Alarms or having the Audio Alarms with a link to them from another camera on the NVR)

Like aside from the Alarm linkage here, I could using the Built in Preset from my camera that is showing on A1 just use Preset 110 and it will make all 3 of the alarms in that camera go off..

https://imgur.com/a/DrOw2B9
Be Safe.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

Alarms.jpg
Alarms.jpg (78.26 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Thank you seems random one day I was able and thought the issue was fixed.
Be Safe.