Add Image Control to Left Panel of Surveillance Pro

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
TomSweazy

Add Image Control to Left Panel of Surveillance Pro

Post by TomSweazy »

I currently use Amcrest Surveillance Pro to access my IP2M-841-V3 cameras. For a given camera, various views (i.e. camera position/aiming) can have significantly different lighting requiring Image Control adjustments in order to discern detail. It would be exceptionally helpful if these controls can be added to the left-side panel that currently provides access to PTZ, speed and preset controls. Full-time access to Image Controls in the left panel will allow quick adjustments when scanning a scene, and will do so without obscuring the Live View image with a pop-up window.
Extending this feature request, please consider a global approach by allowing the user to customize the left-side panel to include their choice of items from Settings & Camera CFG.
Thanks for providing this forum to submit feature requests!