ADC2W download recordings via Sd card from the app

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
juancmd

ADC2W download recordings via Sd card from the app

Post by juancmd »

Please, enable the firmware of the camera ADC2W to be able to download recordings via SD card from the app.
Thanks.
Eyball

Re: ADC2W download recordings via Sd card from the app

Post by Eyball »

Yes please also for the video doorbell, only reason I purchased this doorbell over a Ring was for the SD card and having to remove the card is a joke since you also need to snap the cover off. please enable this feature soon! Thank you!
amcrest168

Post by amcrest168 »

i have been considering the amcrest adc2w and i concur one should be able to download videos and images directly from the smart home app. or at least provide a FTP feature. removing the sd card to retrieve videos and images is best described as cumbersome.
asnandrey

Post by asnandrey »

I would also like to have a feature to download video from SD card directly to phone via app or to computer via FTP etc. Please enable this feature soon as it should already be there.
jack7

Post by jack7 »

Quote from https://www.amazon.com/Amcrest-SmartHom ... B07WK8FH3X

"Question:Can the app on an iphone record a movie (on the phone) of a previously recorded footage on the sd card. why not?
Answer:You can get playback from the SD Card through the Amcrest View Pro App. There is also a self prompt snapshot (Picture) or video that you can manually select. These files will be saved in the My Saved Files in the main menu on the App.

Amcrest Team
By Amcrest Direct SELLER on September 23, 2019"