AD410 - "call notification" disables app AND chime alerts

see a device that we do not currently have and think we should research in to let us know here. The same goes for features on devices If there is a feature we don't have that you would like please request it here and it will be passed along to the R&D team.
FuzzieStump

AD410 - "call notification" disables app AND chime alerts

Post by FuzzieStump »

Hello!!

I have an AD410, and I purchased the AD-1CHIME as well - I also connected the mechanical doorbell adapter to my old doorbell.

When I have "Call Notification" set to ON in the app, my phone rings, and so do both the AD1 and the mechanical DB.

However, if I set "Call Notification" to OFF in the app, it disables ALL of them.

Many times, when I'm home, i'm fine with the doorbell ringing and NOT having my phone going off as well. Can you somehow separate these functions so that I can disable just the phone app and the doorbells independently?

Thanks!!
GaryOkie

Re: AD410 - "call notification" disables app AND chime alerts

Post by GaryOkie »

Turn off the push notification option instead.
AnnaGray

Post by AnnaGray »

Or call tech support, they will help you more accurately)
GaryOkie

Post by GaryOkie »

Hello first-time poster. I'd like to know what you thought was inaccurate about my reply. Look at all the questions asked here on this community and then wonder why contacting tech support isn't usually the first choice.