Have some canceled alerts that Say Occupied

Have some questions or having issues with Blue Iris? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Have some canceled alerts that Say Occupied

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Occupied alerts that have been canceled? Just wondering if anyone knows what that means? 98% of all other canceled alerts just say Nothing found. So I don't understand what Occupied means in BI.. I mean I guess I know what it kind of means but I don't understand why I am getting the alerts when there was really something there. Is it because of the time it took for the object to get into scene after the detection started so it just thinks it is detecting static objects. It seems to happen when there is Flashing lights from Trash truck, Police cars, Fire trucks and or other type bright flashing lights from passing vehicles. Anyway to make it so they are added and not rejected?
Screenshot (338).png
Screenshot (338).png (19.41 KiB) Viewed 4267 times
Be Safe.
Pogo

Re: Have some canceled alerts that Say Occupied

Post by Pogo »

Some good info in this thread that may be helpful -- especially if you happen to be using Deepstack now.

https://blueirissoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2318
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Have some canceled alerts that Say Occupied

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Not using Deepstack but it is all good. Thanks for the reply and I will get it worked out. I did get ASH47 working again with Pan and Tilt in Bi. Hope this time it stays and don't change when I add another camera lol.. I can get it to Pan and Tilt in Bi but no Preset data. Maybe I add from one of my NVR's and try that lol..
Be Safe.