CPAI in a Different computer on my network for BI

Have some questions or having issues with Blue Iris? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

CPAI in a Different computer on my network for BI

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Ok so I have been working in Bi for a little this year and thought it was time to move over to having CodeProject AI to run in a different computer. So on my older i7-5820K computer that is using a GTX 1060 with 6gb. Once installed I installed the Modules that I wanted to run and then on my other computer that is running BI. i7-10700 with a RTX 2070 Super 8gb computer. I wanted to see if using another computer would free up some GPU and CPU in my BI computer.

So I installed the software in the older i7 computer and opened the port in my Firewall to give access to the port that CPAI says it is running in. I then add the IP and port number into my Bi files for CPAI and then click on the Open AI dashboard and sure enough CPAI comes up in my servers IP with installed data and able to move around in the webpage just like I could when I had it installed on my 10700 system using localhost. However the issue is after I let it run for the day I looked at my Bi and found nothing in the Alerts box like CPAI isn't working?

Anyone running CPAI in a different server? The system is setup to run 24/7 so it isn't an issue with the computer going offline. Even rebooted both computers to see if maybe that would do the trick and no go..

Again the access to the server is connected. If I click in my 10700 machine that is on ip 16 the Open AI Dashboard it will open in Chrome the server on my 5830k machine that is on Ip 119. I am able to look around the server info and even the logs showing what mods are installed.

Anu ideas? Thank you.
Screenshot (4740).png
Screenshot (4740).png (140.14 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
Be Safe.